This is what I do:
Help you own and manage a website that is a valuable asset and makes your business more successful.
- help you understand how Google works
- help you rank better on Google searches
- give you information about how keywords work
- help you figure out your website’s specific keywords
- show you where to put the keywords on your site
- give you a list of the things Google loves
- another list of Google no-no’s
- give you a good look at your competition
- add images and make them visible to Google
- create forms so your customers can contact you easily
- avoid broken website pages
- avoid spam
- prevent hacking
- add links to your website
- offer advice on website design and maintenance
- get your listing on Google My Business
- understand your website statistics — visitor counts, their behavior, etc
In addition, I set up reliable business email through G Suite (formerly Google Apps) that ensures you and your staff can work efficiently, spam-free and never have to worry about hacking.
I help set up an email marketing system (email blasts) that provides a great return on investment and keeps your customers from bolting.
I also manage companies’ domain names — your address on the Internet — for a hassle-free way to keep your website and email healthy and accessible.
Due to my No Pester Policy, there’s never any danger in contacting me.